Ideal clutch kit for the overall modified vehicle. After spending long hours and thousands of dollars building that high powered engine, you need a quality clutch that can properly transfer that power into motion. Count on ACT clutches for quality, performance and affordability. ACT recognizes that every driver and engine set-up is unique, so a variety of complete clutch kits and components are offered to match virtually any situation. ACT’s complete clutch kits include a pressure plate, disc, release bearing, and (in most cases) a pilot bearing and alignment tool.
Consider carefully which clutch is right for your car. First you need a clutch that will hold all the power, but not too excessive. For street use, you also need a long lasting clutch that has a positive feel, smooth engagement and quiet operation. For racing, you need a tough clutch that will enable quick shifts and hard slips all the way to the finish line.
Street clutch kit:
- Includes heavy duty pressure plate. Clamps load increase of 20% to 50%,
- Pedal feels stock to moderate
- Street modified spring clutch disk.
- Quicker engagement but not overly harsh.
- Recommended for Street or occasional Race.
- Quiet operation, Improved friction material and/or hub strength
- Torque capacity 390 ft/lbs. Clamp load of 32% increase.
- Alignment tool included.