2007+ Scion TC Cold Air Intake Description:
A cold air intake system relocates the filter outside of the engine compartment to deliver cool air inlet temperatures. Cooler air carries more oxygen, which translates into a more intense explosion in the combustion chamber to create more horsepower and torque. But that's only part of the power equation. Tuning the inlet pipe in length and diameter to match the engine's resonance helps move more air to the cylinders (think of your engine as a big air pump), and this tuning allows us to deliver large power gains. We also monitor fuel trim correction factors and all OBDII sensors during R&D to eliminate leaning the engine out and/or throwing a check engine light. Every AEM cold air induction system features high standards of construction and we are so confident in their fit and performance that we guarantee them for the life of your vehicle. All AEM cold air systems include a lifetime DRYFLOW synthetic air filter and come with a limited lifetime warranty.
Cold Air Intake Features:
- Relocates the filter outside the engine bay to deliver cooler temperatures for the engine.
- Constructed of lightweight 6061 Aluminum for added durability.
- Improves throttle response and engine sound. Gains of up to 14 Hp/10Lb torque.
- Direct bolt-on that is guaranteed a perfect fit.
- Includes AEM's DryFlow Synthetic air filter. Never needs to be oiled.
- Includes installation instructions, decals, and license plate frame.
- Manufactured and assembled in USA.
- Intake pipe comes in polished or silver.
Sample picture shown above is in polished color.
This product is only for 2007 and up TCs. Shipping is just $5.00 for any order! Save by shopping with Meng Motorsports.