Apexi N1 Exhaust Scion TC 2005-2010:
Power, efficiency and durability are just a few of the ongoing goals of A'PEXi exhaust system division. They firmly believe that the exhaust system is the one product on the vehicle that should never be compromised. A premium exhaust system should, when possible, be used from the start to avoid any premature changes a few years later. Many new engines have been engineered extremely well and hastily developed exhaust systems have been shown to actually lose power. A’PEXi exhaust specialists toil long hours in the art of exhaust gas flow. Every category of manufacturing is analyzed including CAD design, materials, welding quality, exhaust gas dynamics, engine compatibility and real world use. Their exhaust systems are considered one of THE standards in the industry. Proven quality outlasts anything else. Experience the standard of quality that tens of thousands of satisfied customers already have.
- Mandrel bent piping.
- Dyno proven horsepower.
- Straight flow design for weight reduction and increased power gains.
- Designed with track use in mind, durability is of utmost importance.
- Polished SUS 304 stainless steel canister.
- Robotic TIG welding for an immaculate finish and years of reliable performance.
- The mild steel piping is treated with our special high temperature titanium particle coating.
- Direct Bolt-on installation.
- Piping diameter 60mm. Muffler tip Diameter 115mm.
- Angle exit muffler.
Exhaust system is an axleback unit.