2005-2010 Scion TC BC Racing Coilovers Type RAM Series:
BC Racings inverted RAM coilovers for the Scion TC model includes all of the great BR features and then takes it a level higher. By using an inverted coilover system the vital damper fluid is moved away from the detrimental heat sources to avoid overheating the fluid and causing damper fatigue under extreme conditions. The inverted setup also handles high-g loads better and is much more durable under stress situations, such as a race track. Another advantage is reducing unsprung weight by moving the heavy parts to the chassis mounting points. This is a great coilover for those looking to attack a race track, hill climb or tarmac rally. Swift spring upgrade is also available for the extreme performance enthusiast. These springs are manufactured in Japan to very strict tolerances.
- Inverted Mono-tube shock design.
- 30 levels of damping force adjustment, adjust compression/rebound.
- Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included (where applicable).
- Separate full length height adjustable.
- 7kg/mm front 10kg/mm rear spring rates.
- One year warranty.
- Recommended for track use.
- Swift spring upgrade available.
One year manufacturer warranty offered through BC Racing.