DME Rear Adjustable Toe Arm for Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ:
DME adjustable suspension arms let you tune your car’s suspension for the optimal amount of toe, caster, and camber depending on vehicle usage. Depending on car application, DME control arms are equipped with pillow-ball bushings or hardened rubber for direct suspension feedback. Most DME suspension arms are made from T6061 aluminum and coated with anodized red for an improved appearance and corrosion resistance. Professional alignment is highly recommended after installation.
- Solid rubber bushings for direct suspension feedback (some applications with pillowball bushings).
- Superior strength design.
- Ideal for vehicles that have been lowered for function or style.
- Perfect solution for proper alignment.
- Made from T6061 aluminum then anodized red for improved appearance and corrosion resistance.