Scion FR-S Subaru BRZ Type II Coilover Description:
These Type-2 Coilovers from Function and Form for the Scion FRS and Subaru BRZ is designed for both street and occasional track use. The current Type II Coil-over models are modified and retooled from the previous versions. The new and improved Type-II coil-overs are complete coil-overs with a fully threaded shock body. Through extensive research and development, Function and Form has enhanced an already largely successful product to a complete coil-over system that any car enthusiast will find irreplaceable.
- 32 levels of dampening adjustment.
- Steel construction of lower mounts for maximum strength.
- Adjustable front camber plates with pillowball mounts.
- Adjustable ride height from bottom mount.
- Special oil lubrication to withstand conditions from -40 degrees Celsius to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Dual tube shock design for maximum ride comfort.
- Spring Rates: 6kg/mm front 6kg/mm rear.
- Average height adjustment range: 1.5"-3.0" Front and Rear.