High quality ETD to increase performance! Direct bolt-on.
The Ingalls Stiffy Engine Torque Damper is designed for use with factory engines and may not fit with vehicles containing engine swaps. Ingalls Company Description:
Ingalls Engineering Co. is dedicated to manufacturing high quality products to suit the needs of performance enthusiasts. Since 2005, Ingalls have been known for their extremely effective suspensions such as rear braces and sway bar links that dramatically increase handling yet still retain a low price. For years now, Ingalls continues to provide customers with satisfactory products and a limited warranty. Their line-up has grown since and now they even offer Engine Torque Dampers to further increase performance.2005+ Scion TC Ingalls Engine Torque Damper Product Description:
A self-contained elastomeric shock that mounts on brackets between the engine and the chassis. It reduces extreme engine movement and dampens the motion, providing many benefits. The STIFFY® was originally intended for the sport compact market, but is currently being adapted to other performance applications. NOTE: ALL Engine Torque Damper Kits are designed to install on vehicles with STOCK
. These kits are not compatible with engine swaps.
- Greatly improved off-the-line acceleration.
- Reduced wheel hop.
- Improved vehicle stability.
- Reduced shock loads on driveline components.
- Smoother shifting.
- Reduced wear on exhaust system joints.
- Less vibration transmission to the driver compared to polyurethane motor mounts.
- Less shock load, compared to torque straps and chains.
- Drifting – helps reduce shock loads when wheels gain traction.
- Reduces motor movement – decreases the chance of motor parts rubbing against
the hood and frame.
All instructions and brackets are included for easy installation. MSRP: $357.97