Scion TC Progress Technology Rear Anti-Roll Bar Description:
The Scion TC Progress anti-roll bar dramatically improves handling for both street and track use. These rear sway bars will minimize body lean that forces part of the outside tires off the pavement. The skinny OEM rear bar and rubber bushings are replaced with stiffer and larger diameter alloy steel bars and polyurethane bushings. More roll stiffness means less body roll, and the tires stay flatter on the pavement. The result is more grip and added driver control. Progress Anti-roll bars are cold-formed in-house using custom-built precision bending equipment. Both laser-cut and CNC bar ends are MIG welded in place using a precise fixture for an exact fit. This progress sway bar is our most recommended rear bar for the Scion TC.
- 22mm thick sway bar.
- 3 adjustment levels.
- Performance endlinks included.
- Reduce body roll to improve cornering speed and confidence.
- Polyurethane bushings produce crisp response on turn-in.
- All sway bars are powdercoated metallic gray.
- Designed for both street and track use.
- One year limited warranty
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed