Stoptech Performance Brake Pad Set 2005-2010 Scion TC:
StopTech Brake Pads - Street Performance: StopTech offer a wide selection of replacement, high performance, work duty and racing brake pads to fit both OEM calipers and StopTech Big Brake Kits. Choosing the correct friction formula for your particular application is essential for optimizing brake system performance and reliability. StopTech's engineering team carefully selects and tests each friction compound to ensure proper stopping performance throughout the lifetime of the brake pad. With three in-house brake dynos and real-time vehicle testing, StopTech is the aftermarket leader in brake pads and shoes.
* Para-aramid composites provide linear response regardless of pad temperature.
* 100% positive molded for uniform friction material density.
* Low dust formulation is rotor friendly and leaves wheels cleaner.
* Scorched to raise initial cold effectiveness and ease bed-in.
* 100% Asbestos-free formulas.
* Recommended for street and spirited driving use.
better stopping power than Hawk
Posted by rich on 8th Feb 2015
I had hawk street pads, and thought they were great. I wore those down to about 15 percent. I bought the stoptech street pads based on Internet reviews, and glad I purchased them.
Very little brake dust.
Shorter stopping distance
No weird sounds
Had em for about 14 months and they still have a lot of pad left.
I'll never buy different pads for as long as I have my 07 tc1.
This only my second pair of front pads since I bought the car new. Feb 2015 I have 111k miles on the car.