Maximum Drop With Ideal Balance.
Tanabe DF210 Lowering Springs Product Description:
The DF210 coil spring offers a large drop, while retaining superb ride quality characteristics. The spring rate is raised 10-15% to compensate for the shortened amount of suspension travel, without over stiffening the spring rate and affecting ride quality and shock life. The DF210 is unique in that it provides an excellent range of benefits, from it's extremely low stance, to performance and comfort. Overall, the DF210 is extremely well balance for those looking to lower their vehicle, increase handling potential, and maintain comfort.
- Lowest ideal drop
- ISO9001 Certified springs.
- Manufactured from high tensile steel for increased durability.
- Created to 2100 n/m. High strength ever achieved.
- Can be installed with existing struts.
- Spring Rates: F/R = 2.6 / 4.5 kg/mm
- Vehicle Drop: F/R = 1.0 / 1.5 Inches