2005-2010 Scion TC Coilovers Tein Street Basis Z:
Tein has just made quality Japanese coilovers more affordable by offering the Street Basis Z for the Scion TC. These are exceptionally well made coilovers for street use and spirited driving. Even at such reasonable prices, no shortcuts were taken in quality. Twin tube dampers offer superior protection for harsh environments. The shocks dampening are preset by Tein engineers to ensure improvements in performance while still retaining ride comfort. The OEM top mounts are also re-used to ensure a quiet and comfortable ride while retaining durability.
- -2.0" to -2.8" front and -1.8" to -2.6" rear height adjustment.
- 336 lbs/inch front and 504 lbs/inch rear spring rates. (6kg/mm and 9kg/mm).
- Twin tube internal construction.
- Re-uses OEM top mounts for comfort and durability.
- Powder coated damper body.
- Full length dust boots.
- 1-piece Aluminum Spring Seat with Delrin Thrust Washer.
- 1 year manufacturers warranty.
Quality and Comfortable
Posted by Kevin Gomez on 25th Nov 2016
Very good coilovers. It goes low, but not the lowest I've seen on a TC. Very comfortable though and can't complain for the price of these coilovers. Top notch quality/comfort.
Posted by sheren on 9th Oct 2016
Was surprised when I saw these Tein coilovers on sale. I am very happy I went with these Z coilovers. Comfortable for the street and has a great handling improvement. Can't beat it, it does what its designed for.