Scion TC 4-2-1 Race Header Product Description:
The Scion TC Weapon-R exhaust race header is a 4-2-1 design and will eliminate the factory catalytic converter. Fits on all 2005-2010 Scion TC models. This header utilizes long primary tubes for increased horsepower and torque. Designed with extensive research and development on Weapon-R's Dynapack dyno. 4-2-1 headers are designed to improve power gains throughout the entire power band. Check engine light eliminator is recommended to be installed with any aftermarket header on the Scion TC. The Weapon-R CEL eliminator is available as an optional item with each order and is installed onto the S-pipe sensor location.
- Direct bolt-on installation.
- Includes sensor mount in factory location.
- Eliminates catalytic converter.
- Dyno proven at 13.4 HP and 6.4 Torque gain.
- Includes high performance S-Pipe.
- Bolts directly onto the engine and factory midpipe.
- Stainless Steel CNC Mandrel Bent tubes.
- All ports are ported and polished.
- Tig Welded for Strength and durability.
*This specific part cannot ship to California residents due to CARB regulations.
Posted by Ethan on 6th Apr 2017
On a scion tc 08, when paired with a borla axle back sounds amazing. Plus can feel the extra pep in the throttle. About a 5 hour job if you take your time. Absolutely no problems with the install or check engine light (with the cel delete). Just be careful when installing the cel delete and make sure it is angled so that it doesnt rub on the driveshaft.